We Want to Help [COVID-19]
At B-Two Media, we are dedicated to helping our community and serving however we can. During this COVID-19 pandemic, churches and ministries have been forced to take their services online and keep up with congregants through social media. B-Two Media wants to help churches with this. Here’s how we can help:
- Announcement Videos: We will record an announcement video for your social media channels to keep your members updated. We will use our on-air talents or we can record you!
- Social Media Graphics: We can help design some graphics so you can keep everyone updated. These can be used on your social media channels, websites, or your live stream!
- Sermon Videos: Just because you cannot meet, does not mean that the church cannot assemble! We can video your sermon so that you can upload it to your social media channels. We can come to you or we can meet in a professional studio locally!
- Live Stream Setup: We love helping connecting churches with technology to help spread the Gospel! We would love to help you set up your live streaming or diagnose any issues you may be having.
- Tithing Software Setup: We know that it can be stressful when the church cannot assemble and the tithes are not coming in. We can help you set up your online giving so that your members can give easily and securely online!
All these services are FREE during this time. We would love to help you and your church or ministry during this time. If you have any questions, please contact us today and let’s get started!
“So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” -2 Corinthians 9:7
More from the Blog
Why Have a Website?
Have you ever thought, “Why should I invest in a website when I don't do any work online?" Maybe you're a plumber who doesn't understand why you need an online presence when your work is clearly offline, or a contractor who's always gotten your business from offline...
5 Reasons to Outsource Your Printing
No matter how big or small, all businesses have printing and document copying needs. However, what many people in business don’t realize is that doing it yourself can actually cost more money, time, energy and stress than it’s worth. To achieve premium results on your...